Pokemon Masters made more than $25 Million in just first 7 days

Pokemon Masters first week revenue

According to a report from SensorTower, the newly released Pokemon Masters generated $26 Million in revenue from its first week of release. It also crossed the 10 Million active users mark in just 4 days. Pokemon Masters is a new addition to the Pokemon franchise developed by Pokemon Company and DeNA which was initially released on 29th of August.

Pokemon Masters first week revenue

Pokemon masters first week revenue
Via: SensorTower

Pokemon Masters with $26 Million stands behind Pokemon GO ($56 Million) in terms of revenue generated by any Pokemon game in the first week after release. However, note that the Pokemon GO was initially only released in 5 countries (Australia, Germany, Great Britain, the United States, and New Zealand) compare to Masters which is in 60 countries.

Further data show that the Apple App store contributed the majority of the consumer spending at 72% ($18.7 Million) and the remaining 28% ($7.3 Million) by Google Play.

Japan leads the market by 62% in revenue share, which is $16 Million followed by the combined revenue from the U.S, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and France making up the 17% (approx. $4.5 million).

Pokemon Masters also held the 9th position for the highest-grossing game for that week of August. Pokemon Go also saw its highest-grossing month in 3 years generating $110 million in August 2019 itself.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.